|myHq.com : your FREE online bookmark manager|
myHq Beta still being transferred
|Easily manage your bookmarks in a banner ad FREE environment.Import/Export, create public pages (password protected if you wish),share bookmarks. All for FREE. Register now!|
Who would find this service useful?
- Anyone who uses multiple computers or multiple browsers
ie. Students, road warriors, even casual users!
- Anyone that had problems with their browser losing their bookmarks.
- Anyone that wants to distribute groups of links to other people.
- Anyone that wants a USEFUL page on the web that they'll come back againand again.
Why should you use this service?
- You get a page where you control ALL the links. Not just one or two. ALL.Why get stuck with what Yahoo or Excite thinks is best for you?
- It's convenient. You can access your bookmarks from any computer.
- Forget about synchronizing all your bookmarks in yourvarious browsers.
- Share your links easily. Change your links, and people sharing thoselinks will have their links change too!
- Don't lose your bookmarks when your computer crashes!
- NO BANNER ADS! What other site can boast that!
- Did I mention that it's free?
What's special about myHq.com? / Features of myHq
- Bookmarks are automatically formatted into a table. One page, one clickand you're off!
- Import/Export your bookmarks to/from your browser.No need to re-enter 'em! (we even support Opera!)
- Share your bookmarks w/ your friends! When you change your links,theirs would too!
- Change the color/fonts/background on your page.
- Password protected pages. Keep your bookmarks private!
- You can also make your page public and allow others to use your page.
- Access multiple search engines from your page.You don't have to go to the search engine pages for searches.Test that feature above!
|How do I create my own page?|
Just fill in the form below. Your privacy is respected. We only usethe email to notify you of system related matters. Additionally,the email is used to send you your username/password should youforget.